- What are Virtual Solutions?
- Will a Virtual Office Solution suit my business?
- Can I pick the level of virtual office services that suits my requirements?
- How easy is it to set-up my virtual office solution?
- What addresses can I choose from for my Virtual Office?
- How does mail management work?
- How does call management work?
- How do I contact Allied Offices?
1. What are Virtual Solutions?
Virtual Solutions are business enhancement services designed to provide you with a tangible business identity when you do not maintain a permanent, physical office in a particular location. Virtual Solutions include a business mailing address with mail and package service, phone answering and call management, access to meeting facilities, etc. In short, Virtual Solutions provide everything you need to run your business, without the actual office.
2. Will a Virtual Office Solution suit my business?
There’s a virtual office solution to suit every size and type of business. From professionals and consultants working from a home office – to businesses establishing an identity in various geographic areas – to small companies working in less than impressive offices that need a more professional environment when meeting clients. Our wide range of virtual solutions will suit your particular business needs.
3. Can I pick the level of virtual office services that suits my requirements?
A virtual office solution can be tailored to suit your needs. Use as few or as many of the services as you need. Our philosophy is that you only “pay for what your need as you need it”.
4. How easy is it to set-up my virtual office solution?
It’s easy and quick – You select the package or group of services that you need and make your initial payment. It will take only a day or so to get your solution fully operational and you’re ready for business!
5. What addresses can I choose from for my Virtual Office?
You may select your virtual office business address from any Allied Offices partner location throughout the country.
6. How does mail management work?
Your mail is received at the Allied Office location you select. A facility receptionist even signs for packages on your behalf. Mail can be collected and held at your location; you have access to your private mailbox to retrieve at your convenience. In addition, Mail Forwarding is available if you prefer to have your mail forwarded to an address of your choice. The cost of Mail Forwarding is U.S. First Class costs plus 20% administrative charge.
7. How does call management work?
Allied Offices uses TelAssistantTM Live Remote Receptionist service to handle your phone answering and call management needs. Your calls are received by a team of professional operators who answer your calls, in your company name, and seamlessly forward them per your instructions. You can receive messages via email, and/or voicemail. TelAssistantTM ensures that your callers are dealt with in a professional manner each time, each call.
8. How do I contact with any queries I might have?
Should you have any queries about your Allied Offices services, what’s included, and how they work, please contact the Allied Offices Support Team between the hours of 8:30 AM and 5:00 PM (PST) Monday to Friday at 1-877-811-4050.